The Elevape Smart vaporizer is a perfect unit for you to get into the industry owning a new portable smart vaporizer where you have technology (an app) at your fingertips to control exactly the precise motions of how your vaporizer is going to work. It syncs with a smart vape app to where it allows you to control and operate how much power you utilize with the technology. It has a battery level indicator to allow you to see what resources are being used. It has a very large heating chamber where it can hold over 2 grams of herbal material inside your vaporizer. If you want a perfect smart vaporizer you need to buy the Elevape Smart Vaporizer.
High Quality Heating Technology
The Elevape Smart Vaporizer is one of the newest inventions by the iPuff company which is made in the USA. Using a microprocessor, this tehnology allows you to control the air flow ratio so users get the most effective vaporization. Many portable vaporizers require you to wait over 10 seconds for vapor to be produced, not the Elevape Smart! You can reach maximum temperatures instantly, like no other vaporizer is able to effectively do with even instant heat up. The Auto-activation system is what makes it heat-up instantly when you inhale. You don't need to press anything at all (no buttons) to be able to function the Elevape Smart, the Smart Phone app allows you to fully control the vaporizer without pressing any buttons.
Smart Vaporizer Technology
You can control the temperature, monitor the settings, control the air-flow, turn on/off the Elevape using the Smart Vape App Elevape provides to you that you can download from their website, from the smart phone marketplaces. It allows you to have pre-set variable heating to where you get 3 different and custom temperature settings you can save for later use. It even allows you to see the amount of times you use the vaporizer, how many effective vaporization settings you have and how long your battery has left. You can even use this vaporizer while it's charging, a truly amazing feature just like any cell phone can.
It's understood this is a big investment for you. Please know that you're completely investing in your health of the best type of vaporization using convection heating. The purity is 95% filtered carcinogens and the other 5% is the active ingredient you are seeking. Enhance your potency to over 85% which you will end up saving 8.5 grams per every ounce of herbs. Think of that savings!!! It ends up being ; example – 8.5 X $15 (a gram) = $125.50 in savings per every ounce. This vaporizer will pay for itself within the first 3 month if you're a daily user. Buy the smartest vaporizer in the industry, invest in the Elevape Smart Vaporizer.
|Warranty Info:||Lifetime Warranty - 1 Year (Battery and Heating Coil)|
|Dimensions||3 x 4.75 x 8 in.|
|Delivery Method:||Forced Air|